Tenant Lounge Reservations
The Tenant Lounge may be reserved, without charge, by residents for private functions. In order to make a reservation, check the calendar and submit a reservation request if your date/time is available. Your request will be followed up with a confirmation email. The following rules and guidelines apply:
- Reservations are per apartment and are limited to once every 60 days.
- A reservation may be up to 8 hours and must be made at least 5 days in advance, but not more than 90 days in advance.
- Residents reserving the space agree to comply with all obligations under the Lease and the Resident Rules & Regulations.
- The Tenant Lounge must be left clean and neat with all trash removed and furniture put back in place.
- Any decorations must be used carefully to prevent wall damage. Command Strips are suggested for hanging decorations.
- Residents are responsible for their guests behavior and conduct, damage to the space, accidents or injuries.
- Turn off TV and lights when leaving.